Electric Bastionland Hardback Book (plus PDF)
Bastion - The Electric Hub of Mankind
The only city that matters. Too big to fall, too complicated to function. A mess of alleyways, legalese and crowds. Aliens, Mockeries and People always in your way and your business.
Everything is here.
In Deep Country, the land stretches forever. The long shadow of our embarrassing past. Villages rot away, trees don’t bother to flower anymore, and the potato is eaten cold from the ground. Things were better before. Better before Bastion.
In the Underground are impossible tunnels beneath time and space. Devious machines release their creations into the corridors. All while the twisting network grows and touches everything. Connects everything. You can get anywhere, but there’s always a challenge.
You have a failed career and a colossal debt.
Treasure is your only option.
A spark of hope in Electric Bastionland.
Electric Bastionland is a roleplaying game written by Chris McDowall, author of the critically-acclaimed Into The Odd. It uses and expands upon the systems developed in Into The Odd, resulting in a rules-set that’s easy to run as a Referee and even easier to play. It’s not a sourcebook or an expansion - it’s a standalone journey into an unknowable world.
The book contains:
- 336 Pages, hardback, with a bookmark ribbon
- PDF copy of the book
- Fast, simple rules that fit on a single two-page spread
- Over 100 Failed Careers that define your character's starting point and bring the world to life
- Guidance for preparing running your game in Bastion, Deep Country, or the Underground
- Spot-coloured artwork by Alec Sorensen
- A trove of essays and sample content in the Oddendum
PDF Only Version is available at Itch.io